Saturday, October 9, 2010

If I could turn back time,What would I do?

If you can turn right at the time, certainly all the people want to go back in time right???....collect all the memory of a night without leaving a piece of memory..s0 difficult t0 express, n0t easy t0 f0rget the mem0ry 0f yesterday..if given the 0pp0rtunity i would like t0 collect them with0ut a single drop out..i'm tired of thinking ab0ut past memories..every time i will think about, i want turn back time if i can..i want go to the day that i was very young...to school...i want to get the past memory..i want to take UPSR exam back..re going to do a best time of exam...if time can turn back, i'm sure i will fight for my future..i want to be a lawyer actually..i want to be the best children for my parent..i want my parents proud of my success..that's the thing i want if i could turn back time...but i know we cannot turn back because time doesn't offer us that luxury of taking....

No comments:

Post a Comment