Saturday, October 9, 2010

What are my problem in using english during daily conversation and how do i overcome it?

Any0ne can say that English so easy to learn...but for me, it's s0 difficult..many pr0blems will arise when i try to use English during my daily c0nversation..s0metimes, i feel s0 stress to use that language because i d0n't know how to manage the words..since fr0m school, I was hard to c0nverse in English..I can read, write and understand English conversations a little bite but i can't speak English daily..i feel d0ubtful to use English word..i w0rry that fear 0f using the wr0ng word..because 0f that i hesitate to use English during my daily c0nversation..beside that, i w0rry that other people will say i acted..and the an0ther problem is n0 one can acc0mpany me to use this language for this time...all of my friends c0mfortable speaking in malay....huhuhuhu...but i'm tried to overc0me this pr0blem..i ch0ose English language for all my social netw0rking...i'm not use malay language..the 0ther way is i tried t0 use English when i chat with my friend..i know my English was br0ken but i never give up..i want be excellent in English c0nversation..that's my h0pe..beside that, i als0 read English newspaper to improve my language..i h0pe 0ne day i will be master in English c0nversation................

No comments:

Post a Comment