Saturday, October 9, 2010

What are my strenght n weaknesses???

strengths and weaknesses is the normal thing for every human being .. every person has their own strengths and weaknesses as a human .. never dreamed we only have the power .. dive into yourself and identify what our weaknesses ..als0 me, but my strenght is not able t0 compete with my weaknesses..firstly, my strenght is i was able t0 separate the pers0nal and educational pe0blems..i do n0t like to adding all the pr0blems int0 one..i can deal with my stress..i can hide the sadness with0ut the 0thers kn0w..despite the strenght i do have the weaknesses...my weaknesses is hard t0 deal with the public..too much nerv0usness in a self..that's the weakness in my self..beside that, i als0 a hot-tempered pers0n but in the right way i think i will cool fastly..that's my strenghts and weaknesses...........

No comments:

Post a Comment